Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Football Camp

So it is that time of year yet again...CAMP...it most definitely qualifies as my least favorite time of the year/season, although I know it is vital to a good season! I have pretty much officially moved to St. George for the next few weeks, to keep my mind off missing my man...my family and friends down here will keep me occupied! I had a big break down on Monday night and hopefully I can just keep my head up and stay busy! Brandon says camp has been going very well so far and I am looking forward to the weekend when I get to spend a whole 24 hours with him!

If any of you have been to Cedar, you will know that big banner hanging on the stadium. Well this year, Brandon is going to be on it with some of the other senior players! Here are a few of the pictures...











Here is to a FABULOUS football season!!!

2 comments:

  1. your husband is going to be famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big, hairy dude! Best of luck for a fabulous season. I wish we could come watch.

    ReplyDelete