Brandon's hair is VERY long. Love ittt!
*Funny note - this picture was taken when we were on our way to the temple. I wasn't sure if they were going to let us in with his hair! Mom said to just tell them Brandon was filming a church movie…that would explain his hair and beard!
If you go past the stadium you will see a massive picture of Brandon Beddes!!!
Brandon is on the far left - closest to where I'm standing taking the picture.
The adorable lady who took the pictures for the football banner (I'm terrible..I can't remember her name...) made me this poster - I LOVE IT!
As embarassed as Brandon is - I am TOTALLY going to frame this.
Football season has been great! First game was against South Dakota State and we lost by ONE point! Major bummer, we went for the two point conversion and didn't make it. But it was a fabulous game!
We then played Sacramento State at home. SAC State had just beaten Oregon State the week before, but we came out with a score of SUU 35 - SAC 14! GREAT GAME!
Doesn't he look like an NFL player in his skull cap? I'm totally diggin it... :)
The next week we played Texas San Antonio and won yet again! I forgot to take a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game! But the final score was SUU 45 UTSA 22. Another fabulous game!
I couldn't find my SUU sweatshirt, so I supported our old team - AF Cavemen!
These are my boys. I just love my Offensive Line!
Big D deserves a special shout out. We love you D.
This is my adorable niece - Baby Abby. Whenever people tell me how cute she is, I claim her as mine.
Brandon's #1 fan - Brayden LOVES going to Uncle Brandon's football games!
This is me and my bestfriend/sisterinlaw Cheronne being a couple of goobers - we were taking pictures and sticking our necks out in order to cancel out any chance of double chins! Unfortunately we kept laughin and the chins just kept appearing. Ah well, we had fun doing it!
Okay, last weekend we played UNLV - and if you didn't get to watch it you totally missed out....best game of the year! I will brag - because I am so proud of my hubby, and the whole team! Final score SUU 41 UNLV 16. WOOOOHOOOO!!!
WOOHOOOO!!! GO T-BIRDS!
This was such a good game :) SO HAPPY!
Randy (dad), Randy (brother), Brandon and Ben. Some BIG Beddes boys!
Well - I promise to be better at keeping this thing updated! (I know, we've all heard that before, right?) Tommorrow we play North Dakota at home! Last year we beat them in North Dakota, so let's hope for another win! GO TBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment