Ouch to a few things. First - we've had two games with very hard, bitter 'almosttherebutjustbarelymissedit' loses. Hard to watch, and even harder to watch your Hubby go through. I decided my kids can't play sports, because I can barely stand to watch Brandon play and get hurst or lose.The thought of watching my children play....too much. I've also decided that the second coming needs to happen before our kids turn into teenagers. To think about what the world will be like then...that is the scariest of all.
The second and worst ouch is Brandon's arm. He came home from pracice on Thursday and was saying that his bicep hurt. It looked like he was on steriods, his bicep was huge! He still played on Saturday and came home late at night in lots of pain. He had pulled himself out of the game in the 4th quarter because he couldn't play. By Sunday morning, this is what his arm looked like.
It looks much worse than that now. The bruising has spread into his hands and up into his armpit. I hate this part of football. Brandon did travel with the team this weekend, but he hopefully won't play unless absolutely necesary. We had it looked at and he has a tear in his bicep. Good news, we don't need surgery. Bad news, it's a friggin tear in his bicep.
On a happier note, I realized that I have had my cosmetology license for 2 years now! Woohoo!! Here are pictures at my graduation.
I love my job and what I do!
Wishing you all the best, we love and miss you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment