Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No more football....

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we are done with football....at least college football. It still blows my mind. Well, our last game was at Northern Arizona, me and my in laws drove 5 hours (it was 8 hours for them) to Flagstaff, and thank heavens the game was played in a dome, because it was incredibly COLD! What a fabulous game and great way to end the season!


We ended up winning by 3, and like I said, it was a great game!



Brandon's last game! Here with most of the Offensive Line. Showerhammer, Brock, Brackus, Gavin, Brandon, Devin and Russ.



 Me and Russ's wife are the only two wives on the whole offensive line! We LOVE these boys!


Now, just for fun, I found a bunch of random pictures on my camera that I thought I'd unload and put on the blog :



I did not update my blog back in September with this...kind of had a lot going on. But I have been thinking about my Grandpa quite a bit lately. He passed away a few months ago, and I have to admit, it was absolutely one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. In so many ways I am jealous of him though, he knows everything now, he understands so much more than I can, and I know that he is up there with my future kids, so they will get to know their great-grandpa. At his funeral, I lead the music. During the closing hymn, "God Be With You Till We Meet Again" - I cried so hard I couldn't read the music. But I know Grandpa is up there, he's making sure I don't forget my place and that I make it up there with my family someday...


I don't think I could ever be too old to sit on Grandpa's lap. No matter how big I get :)


I will be sure to update again soon....ha, ya right. How often do I actually follow through with that statement?

2 comments: