Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Still Alive!

Yes, I'm rather embarrassed to be blogging right now, I am in shock how long it has been. Needless to say I am a slacker and things have been craziness!

So a few updates, lets do pictures shall we? ;)

First off - Brandon and I are officially moving! We are moving up to Highland at the beginning of May! I am seriously going to miss being so close to my parents and my amazing St. George sun, but we are thrilled to be so close to our other family! I cannot wait to get up there - (shout out to Cheronne, we are gonna be blowing some serious mulah on shopping and pedicures!) and I am so thrilled to be close to my sisters (well Jane is leaving us but we get her and Jeff for a little while) and to actually have some of my dearest, greatest and oldest friends to spend time with! Unfortunately I think I will be taking a break from doing hair, I need a little time away from the salon for now. So here is a shout out to my incredible fantastic ladies! And most of all to MICK - I love you and we will be friends forever or suntheen ;)


I had a fabulous trip to Vegas with my Chicas from High School! Loved every minute of it! And I got to meet the Beibs!

 Pretty realistic, huh? I also met George Clooney, Michael Jordan, Snoop Dog, Fergie Ferg and Will Smith and all them, but I'm too lazy to update a bunch of wax figures...

Other notes :

Brandon is preparing for another shoulder surgery..possibly. We will know more tomorrow. Hopefully we will get his body back in shape and get my hubby feeling good again!

And as you all know I am sure, I have a new baby nephew!! He is perfect and wonderful and makes everyone who holds him want one of their own! Please visit Abbie's blog for pictures, she has the best ones :) I finally got to meet him just yesterday and cannot wait to get up there and be with him so much more!

I apologize again for the delay in blogging! I will make an attempt to be better...(snort)...anyway, we love you all! May you enjoy this fabulous summer we have coming up!!!

Love,
Katie and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment