Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunger Games

Who hasn't been waiting anxiously for the Hunger Games?? My work is awesome and they actually got us tickets to the Friday night show, and so I got to take Brandon and another couple to the movie!  

The day it came out, the movie theater held a "Reaping Day" out in the parking lot. They had 12 districts and everything, it was great! Fantastic Sams was the "Capitol" and we were putting fun glitter strands in people's hair and did the "Katniss Braid". I wasn't sure if I could do it or not...thank goodness I have a husband to practice on, right? :D


I was one of the few girls who could do a 'decent' french braid, so I kid you not - I ended up doing about 50 in a 4 hour period. It was hot and sweaty but man was it fun! Here are a few pictures.



This chick was walking around as "Effie" and her accent was awesome, she wouldn't get out of Character for anything! She had that capitol style and I felt pretty grungy next to her after workin in the sun for so long!

We made another quick trip north this week, and Brandon was able to hang out with our little nephew Nick!



It's crazy how tiny he looks on Brandon's chest.


Brandon and I went to one of Danny's baseball games (we are so looking forward to getting up there to be at more of his games!) and it was cold!

My sweetheart of a husband held my feet the whole time so my toes wouldn't fall off, seeing as how I turned up to the game in my St. George clothes...



I love this guy ;)


Check me out, blogging before a whole two months are up! Catch ya next time!

XOXO

1 comment: